Friday, January 30

Nuts for Coconut Oil

I hate to say it guys, but I'm turning into one of those people who are craycray for coconut oil and use it for errrthang. Also, forgive me for my blog post titles hahaudhsuheuhu



I've been using it as a hair mask, facial moisturizer, make-up remover (this is why I've survived so long without Bioderma, and my other make-up removers have been neglected), a base on the lips when I want to sheer out a matte lipstick and mixing it into my body lotions.

I have to say that I really like the Trader Joe's one because it smells like Biko *foams at the mouth* and it's at par with the prices we have here but I recently found that our local Peter Paul brand has the same scent (I try to avoid the SM Bonus brand because that one I tried smelt sour blegh, not sure if that was a one time thing but I'm not risking it)

Is it funny or stupid that I got this only to find out that it came from the Philippines and I basically just brought it back home ha..ha?

P.S. I read somewhere that coconut oil has an SPF of 3, and I know that SPF 3 is ridiculous, but I found it pretty cool haha

No comments:

Post a Comment