Thursday, January 22

Making Faces // Muted Monochrome Marsala

Am I making you uncomfortable with the extremely up-close photos? I feel like I should be stroking your hair and whispering sweet nothings in your ear right now. Okay I'll try to stop being weird now.





This is what I wore for NYE and for the whole week following that. I'm loving monochromatic looks at the moment.

I can't remember exactly what I used but I'll try my best.

I believe I used the Maybelline color tattoo in Pomegranate Punk as a base, and then put Clinique's Hazy on top and added a bit of glitter with the Stila Magnificent Metal Foil Finish e/s in Vintage Black Gold (because NYE). P.S. I know I need to learn how to blend haha

On my lips I have Deborah Milano's Atomic Red Mat in #16 which I only got wind of because of The Misty Mom's swatches (thank the lawd for her swatches). I've been living in this lipstick for the past 2 months.

On the cheeks is random powders I've scraped, mixed, pressed and loosely called a blush, and theBalms's Bahama Mama as contour.

Now for the more 'boring' parts, my base is MAC face and body and the Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage concealer.

Anyways, I'm enjoying the color of the year, but then again I've liked every Color of the year since Tangerine Tango. I'll try to do this nye-look-that-revolves-around-the-pantone-color-of-the-year a yearly thing (that sounded so stupid, hah). I did do one for uhh..I think it was 2013 Emerald*?

*I found photos!
I think I tried to do a "cut crease" cue the laughing


No comments:

Post a Comment